Wednesday, October 8, 2008

at the end of a sem...

and now...
the end is near...
well...
first sem will end for tomorrow...
and no one can stop it...
my memories for the past semester will now stay calm under my mind...
and of course...
Mong is one of it...

I hope...
one of this days...
He'll notice me...
I know it's just a wild dream that I could ever imagine...
He's not a numb... and that's for sure...
but still he'll never notice such a girl like me...

Back to reality...
I 'll miss most of my friends...
they're always there to comfort me... (khit n bugbog sarado n ako sa knila sa mga jokes nla...)
sana makuha ko ung scholarship grant next year para di ako huminto sa pag-aaral...
sana lang...

And this is my last post for this sem...
Have a nice vacation to all of you guys...

No comments: