Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Poem to Remember

Thanks for the laughter you share
Thanks for being there
Thanks for the patience
tender, love, and care
Thanks for cheering me up
Thanks for making me laugh
Thanks for letting me feel that I'm important
Thanks for respecting what I want.
Sorry for the things I made you cried
Sorry if sometimes, I have my pride
Sorry for the sadness I bring
Sorry for everything.
How I wish you're always there for me
How I wish you accept my sincerity
Hope you enjoy sharing your life with me
Dont forget that you are a part of me.
Thanks for being "the best"
The best person I've ever met
Thanks for giving me your all
To you, I have no regret
I will be there to wipe your tears away
I will be there to fight your fears away
I will be there when your rainbow turns into gray
I will be there when you have no words to say
I will be there to comfort you
I will be there to hug you
I'm always ready to support you
I will be there, I promise you.

No comments: