Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Disease called Love

I maybe strong and eager
But deep within me,
A weak girl hides
One day, a doctor confirmed that I've been infected...
By a contiguous disease commonly called LOVE...



A prince is one of the cause of my illness
I let myself expect that he's going to appreciate me
But in the end...
I fall in the big hole of depression...



After a while...
I was sent to a hospital
My vital signs are now severe
My heart rate sounds like a noisy beep...



The doctor says I'm too infested
I must know how to heal...
A wound that cause me a tragic incident that I've been through a lot...



I was sent to the ICU
Then to the trauma ward
And when I woke up...
I saw a feather swishing around me...



One day

A frog came at the ward
He's not good looking but he knows how to deal with people
I don't know him, he don't know me
But I know he's good for me...



He makes me laugh when I'm sad
I thank him for being like that
But when he says goodbye
Tears drop from my eyes...



Now that I am fully recovered from an infection
I must help myself regain my strength
I found out that I must not look for an angel
Who's going to bring me in hell...



No comments: