Thursday, July 31, 2008

Reminiscin' ...

a lot of people think that I'm a dumb person...
maybe because of my attitude and personality...
many of those people who doesn't know me believe that I'm just an ordinary person...
I am ordinary but I can do what others can't...

Last night...
I cry...(without a big damn reason)...
I just remember the feeling I felt when i was in High School...
I have many memories left in LHS...
My dearest friends and some people who doesn't care for me...
Including my crush in HS...
HE is someone who I care most...

but...
I really can't understand boys' feeling whenever a girl confess their feeling to them...
maybe, HE's shock knowing that there is someone who likes HIM...

Anyways...
I remember what my friends gave me in my 17th bday...
I makes me blush... and blush whenever I remember it...
My friends request HIM to lend the rose which my friend bought for me...
HE accept my friends request...
it was during MATH class (under Ms. Villafranca)...
my friends told Maam that they are going to conduct a game...
the game was all about Trigonometry...
I was included in the game...
Actually I'm the third contestant...
A friend of mine blindfolded me and the word that I need to guess is behind me...

after 30 seconds...(I can't guess the word 'coz there is no given clue)...
a song (the song is "Nakapagtataka by Sponge Cola") was played...
and when I open my eyes...
I saw HIM standing at the door...
HE's holding a rose (an orange one...)and a BOUQUET of LETTERS from my friends...
After giving me the rose and the bouquet of letters...
HE said "Sorry... Please forget what I've done in the past..."
Actually... HE didn't mean to hurt me...
I'm the one who hurts myself...

But after...
HE just move away from me...
It hurts but I must accept it... I don't own HIM...
BUT STILL... it hurts...
my feelings for HIM doesn't change at all...

But then...
my personality as a hopeless romantic doesn't change a lot...
I still hope that someday a PRINCE will come to save me from my depressions and failures in my LIFE...

No comments: