Thursday, July 17, 2008

a COMIC person???



I think... I just misjudge him... HE'S not so bad like what I've just said on my first posts...


Maybe.. tlagang gnun lang xa...

maxadong kampante s lahat ng bagay n nasa paligid nya... kc nga nmn isa xang PLAYER...
he's relaxed on some things n di ko nmn alam...


HE'S a person who knows how to laugh with HIS friends..
... who knows to enjoy life being with someone HE loves...
... who make such act where people around HIM can laugh or smile...


HAY...
even though I accept the truth... still, it aches for some reasons...
but I know this feeling will vanish sooner or later...

I just wish that WE can be close friends for some reasons or incidents...
I... just wish that HE will talk to me... or ask me questions... or anything....
I hope this things will be possible lalo na't malapit na ang SPORTS FEST s school....

sna makakuha ulit ako ng shots and stolen shots s upcoming SPORTS FEST.

BUT...
A VERY BIG BUT...
HE will notice me once I ask HIM to have some pics...

OH! NO!

What am I thinking???
Oh! No! Am I stupid or what???

It's to obvious (classmate ko pnmn xa)... even though I'm a transparent person, still... I have DIGNITY and MORALITY... Huhuhuhu...

A BIG NO! NO!

Wait a second...
Di ba sbi ko kakalimutan ko n xa?
well inaatake n nmn ako ng skit ko na pagiging SPORTS MINDED.

BETCHA BYE GOLLY WOW...
I must forget everything about HIM and start a new life as a full-pledged student...

Well...

my quote for this week...

LOVE MAKES EVERYONE BLIND... MAKES EVERYONE CRAZY... MAKES EVERYONE STUPID...
I must stop it for once and for all...

No comments: