Monday, September 1, 2008

the door is now close...

finally...
we are able to face the truth that we did not win in this years Tagis Lakas...
we'll that okay...
there's nothing to be bothered about...
it's just a game... there's always a winner and a loser...

kisa said that she'd moved on from her crush...
joan has also moved on... knowing the fact that her crush has a girlfriend...
mae... we'll she's lucky to see her crush... she's lucky...
me... we'll... stable... single... and has no problem with my feelings...
berna... i don't know...

having a free mind right now is an advantage for all of us...
maybe because... we have nothing to worry or to think...

Me...
I just want to have a simple life... together with my friends... up to the day we will graduate...
I hope we pass all the subjects...

Life is just too short...
Grab the opportunities as long as you don't hurt anyone's feelings...
Smile... to have a long and lasting youth... =p



No comments: