Thursday, August 28, 2008

Is it a big deal?!

well...
for me... as a fan of our team...
a big YES... it's a big deal... we hope and pray for them...



well...
I cannot blame anyone of them...
they give a nice and fair game to everyone...
as a matter of fact...
they give all the best they could give...
but still...
it was not enough...

most of them are going to graduate this school year...
we all think that they will win because of the fact that this is the last BB game that they will play in Era...
but still...
a phrase win this time around.... "Don't expect to much... it will lead to disappointment..."



I try to go inside the shower room after the game...
but I saw Angel's face... He's sad and he's not in the mood...
I just shout and yell the word... "It's not a big deal... You won last year... It's just ok..."
but I'm not in the position to say that thing...
I'm not a player... nor a part of the team...
I'm just a fan who only know how to cheer and yell and take some pictures...


Well... there is always a winner... and a loser...
If they continue blaming their selves (their sadness continue after a week)...
well... that is a loser's way on how to relieve their selves...
they will prove that they are losers...
I did not say this just to blame them or what so ever...
They must focus on the brighter future they will have after they graduate...

No comments: