Thursday, October 21, 2010

Allergic to Air-Contioned Bus

Actually, I'm not that allergic to bus but there are some cases that lead me to be allergic to them... Why??

First, there are some aircon bus that is shaky when moving. That gives me a headache which totally leads to nausea and next is vomiting... YUCK!

Next, there are some aircon bus out there that are too slow or calling more passengers and the tendency, long hours of waiting before you get to your destination.

Finally, aircon bus ,sometimes, doesn't give the exact fare for students... I had a lot of experience related to that...

Well.. the first reason happened to me yesterday, the bus is to shaky (my destination is in Ortigas) and I had a headache then I feel that I will throw out all the food that I ate in morning, so I went down in Aurora and there... i vomit... Nice experience isn't it??

I think I will curse that bus... I will never ever ride there again.. Ever!!!

No comments: