Thursday, November 19, 2009

Under Construction!!!

aun...

this blog space is going to be under construction for maybe a month...

I'm going to work for my new theme and design kc someone made me realize how important a blog is...

It was Sir Jerry who made me inspire to made my blog look like a pro...

As in di super maganda ung design or cute ung graphics or anything...

Sir Jerry said that since we are in the modern world... with modern techies... people are fond of using the net...

Companies are looking for some of the applicants social networking sites account... like Facebook, Friendster, Multiply, Twitter, blogs and vlogs...

because it can be a credential to an applicant who has a sensible networking sites account...

a company may look to the photos, infos or anything n magiging introductory ng isang applicant...

so aun...

since pambata ung nakuha kong skin... hehehehe... (pink and white with matching gif image sa taas)

I'm going to put some information in my blog n pdeng pagkuhaan ng info ng mga searchers around the globe...

pdeng ung mga assignments (not literally the whole assignment)... yung tanong then answer lang ung ilalagay...

for example...

why study sociology? followed by the answer... then sa baba ung credits kung sang reference material ko un nakuha...

hehehehe... aus di ba?! para kahit papaano... di na ito yung magiging online journal ko... as far as what I remeber Sir Jerry said...

ther's nothing wrong if blog is used as an online journal or diary... but blog is more useful and sensible when used as a reference material by different users around the world who are searching for different information in the net...

and that is now my goal... hehehehe... =p ayus gyud?! hehehehe...

and so... since I'm going to renovate my beloved blog space... this blog may be shut for a month... so hihina ung hits ko... (wawa nmn ako...)... wla ng titingin dito... in short lalangawin xa for a month...

but don't cha worry... di xa aabot ng Christmas or New Year... ang daming events sa school saka galaan n mangyayari so...

I'm still going to update this space... pati nrin ung multiply ko... so expect something new in all of my accounts in the world wide web...

at sa panghuli kong sentence... sa mga nakabasa ng post ko... thanks... dumami ung hits ko... hehehehe =p

and that's the end of my post for this month??!! basta I will still update this space... pag napagtripan ko... hehehehe...

the end of my post...

from: from a girl who is not living in a bourgeoisie world... but... still happy living in darkness of being an outcast girl...

No comments: