Monday, November 17, 2008

Loneliness from apart...

I think I can hear myself cry,
But tears didn't fall from my eyes,
Maybe, I'm too weak to handle such things,
Like a lovre that no one can hear.
I'm so much in love but deeply hurt when left behind,
That's why I need to commit a suicide,
A suicide which they call numbness,
And after that... I don't know what's going to happen.
Watch me when I'm going to fall,
'Coz no one will catch me from below,
I need a savior or a hero,
Who will help me after my great fall.
I wish I can freeze my heart,
In a fridge, in Antartica, or in outer space,
I want to be prisoned by my loneliness,
And after that, I will let myself sleep for a thousand of years.
I hope I can trash away my feelings,
Out my heart can't do such things,
I'm still waiting for a LIGHT that will wake me up,
From the numbness that I'm going to chant.

No comments: